Our Easter Chocolate Brownie is not only decadent, it's also guilt free (sort of)! Using our gluten free flour replacements, purple corn flour and instant chia powder, this brownie ticks all the right boxes!
EASTER CHOCOLATE BROWNIE
200g 70% dark chcocolate (we used our Superfood Chocolate Bars)
100g cacao butter
150g coconut oil
1 3/4 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup purple corn flour
1/2 cup instant chia powder
1 tsp lucuma
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup cacao powder
extra cacao powder to dust (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 20 x 30cm cake tin.
- Place chocolate, cacao butter and coconut oil over low heat to melt until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Combine coconut sugar, eggs, purple corn flour, instant chia powder, lucuma, baking powder, cacao and chocolate mix in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into greased and lined tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set. A metal skewer should come out clean.
- Cool in tin and let harden in refrigerator. Remove from tin, slice and dust with cacao while still hard. Let brownie come to room temperature before serving.