These protein-rich muffins will find their place on your breakfast table, what's even better, you won't need a mixer to bake them!
They are perfect for any and whatever kind of chocolate lover you are. Their chewy crusty top will make you melt instantly.
Ingredients (24 pikelets)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Matakana SuperFoods' Hemp Baking Flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup homemade/DIY hemp milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl: flours, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a second bowl, whisk together eggs, hemp milk, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Pour both mixtures together and mix until they get combined and smooth.
- Pour ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Add cacao nibs and chocolate chips or fruits of your choice...
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve either warm or cold