These bars are the perfect snack to have on hand when you're on the go. Packed with good wholesome ingredients, these bars provide excellent nutrition and taste delicious! They also make a great snack option for kid's lunch boxes as they contain protein, healthy fats and no refined sugar so you can be sure you are providing them with an excellent source of energy to fuel their day.
The incredible and versatile ingredient in this recipe is 100% organic Hemp that you can add to many recipes that you can check out just here. This is a natural mix of protein, essential fatty acids, dietary fibre. Just purely nutritious & delicious!
- 450g Love Organics Hemp Muesli with Oats
- 7 tbsp Honey of your choice not too liquid
- 1/4 tsp Matakana SuperFoods Vanilla Bean powder
- Lightly dry the Muesli mix in frying pan. Once fragrant, transfer to a large bowl.
- In a wok or frying pan combine honey and vanilla and heat until boiling. Do not stir.
- Once the honey is bubbling, quickly add in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press into a slice tin lined with parchment paper.
- Allow to cool completely before placing in the fridge or freezer to set before cutting into bars.
TIPS from the team: For those who have not a Gluten free diet, you can choose to use our Love Organics Hemp Muesli with oats.
You can also add some chocolate chips in your bars or dip half of bars into melted milk or dark chocolate!
TRY OUT THIS SO EASY RECIPE and share your recipe with us on instagram or Facebook tagging us and using #MSFgoodness #loveorganics. We are looking forward to seeing your amazing results!