Surprise your friends with this twist on a classic recipe. Delicious, high protein waffles which the little ones and grown-ups will enjoy.
Ingredients (makes 20 waffles)
- 1 cup Matakana SuperFoods organic Hemp Flour
- 3 cups flour
- 8 eggs
- 4 cups milk or organic hemp milk (that you can do yourself)
- 2 Tbsp Matakana SuperFoods organic Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Matakana SuperFoods Vanilla Bean powder (optional)
- Combine flours in a large bowl. Add baking powder.
- Add beaten eggs and stir well
- Add milk little by little until thoroughly mixed.
- Add melted coconut oil and mix well.
- Cook in your waffle iron for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Enjoy with toppings of your choice fresh fruits, maple syrup, Matakana SuperFoods organic Coconut Sugar, jam, Matakana SuperFoods organic Coconut Chocolate Spread, Matakana SuperFoods Strawberry or organic Raspberry powders and so on...