RAW 'JAFFA' CHOCOLATE FUDGE
1 cup medjool or dried dates
1 cup cashews
1 cup desiccated coconut
1/3 cup cacao powder
1 Tablespoon cacao nibs
pinch sea salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste
zest and juice of 1 orange
2 Tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- If using dried dates chop roughly, place in a jug and cover with boiling water. If using medjool dates, remove the stones and chop roughly.
- Process cashews and coconut into a fine meal.
- Add cocoa, cacao nibs, salt, spices, vanilla and orange zest. Process until combined.
- Add coconut oil, orange juice and dates (draining well first if soaked). Blitz for 1 minute until the mixture comes together.
- Press into a lined tin and chill for several hours.
- Cut into squares to serve.