- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Matakana SuperFoods organic Coconut Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6-8 tablespoons of ice water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Matakana SuperFoods organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup Matakana SuperFoods organic Coconut Oil, cool enough to be solid
1. Set oven to 220degrees C if you are planning to use this right away.
2. Blend together the flours, sugar and salt in a food processor for a few seconds to combine.
3. Add the organic coconut oil and blend together again until smooth (only requires about 30s).
4. Add 4 tbsp of ice water and blend and then add a further 2 tsp. until smooth. The dough should not be sticky.
5. Separate dough into two balls. Take one onto a floured surface and roll out to fill the bottom of your pie pan. Roll the other to fill the top of your pie pan.
6. Add your filling of preference, we've used leek and mushrooms and drizzled it with coconut oil!
Get creative, we were inspired to curl up the edges and create a pattern with the dough and remaining vegetables.