Supergreens Ultra Biome takes “green drink” to the next level
Matakana SuperFoods’ Supergreens Ultra Biome is a special edition supergreens blend formulated to provide a nutritional, plant-based boost for the whole family.
Supergreens Ultra Biome incorporates the probiotic superstrain Bacillus Subtilis (DE111)* which is scientifically researched to support healthy cholesterol levels and digestive health in children and adults. Also included is Fucoidan-rich South Pacific Wakame and Camu Camu from the Amazon.
*Bacillus Subtilis (DE111) is a naturally occurring spore forming probiotic strain with a longer shelf life, temperature tolerance and increased ability to survive the digestive tract relative to many other probiotic strains.
- Organic South Island NZ barley and wheat leaf
- Organic Broccoli sprout
- Premium Japanese Matcha (organic)
- Organic Camu Camu
- Organic Fucoidan rich South Pacific Undaria seaweed
- Support healthy cholesterol levels
- Support digestive health in children and adults
- Well-rounded nutrition
Our proprietary Biome products include the patented, spore-forming Super probiotic Bacillus subtilis DE111, which holds many advantages over common probiotics due to its ability to withstand digestion, heat and acid.
Bacillus subtilis DE111 can help support the re-establishment of a healthy and diverse intestinal flora, a necessary foundation for health.
Bacillus subtills DE111 produces a range of beneficial metabolites such as:
- Short-chain fatty acids including propionate, butyrate, and acetate which are especially important in lower gut health, support the proliferation of beneficial bacteria and healthy inflammatory effects.
- Digestive enzymes notably proteases, that help support the bioavailability of amino acids from both plant and animal-based sources. Other enzymes include cellulase, lipase, and amylase.
- Bacteriocins and anti-fungal compounds that help support the suppression of potential pathogens such as Candida albicans, E. coli, Salmonella enteritidis, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Exopolysaccharides (EPS) that may help support the intestinal mucosal barrier
Reseal pouch and store in a cool dry place or refrigerate for maximum shelf-life.
Made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients