We use NAD+ every day for basic functions like sleeping, breathing, converting food to energy and cellular repair.
In fact, this very special molecule has a hand to play in just about every part of our health and cellular wellbeing. NAD+ is involved in more than 400 cellular processes, ensuring that our organs (brain, liver, kidneys etc), muscles and joints are working normally.
However, our NAD+ levels decline with age and anytime we are under metabolic stress, ill or injured. A depleted NAD+ system can contribute to changes in cell function and our general health.
Tru Niagen is the world’s first efficient NAD+ precursor – meaning it supports your NAD+ levels every time you take it!
- Each bottle contains 30 capsules (a 30-day supply)
- Formulated without nuts or gluten
- Does not contain caffeine No animal byproducts, no artificial colours or flavours
- No known clashes with other medications/ supplements
- NSF Certified for Sport® – Trusted for quality
- Store in original container in a cool, dry place. For long term storage, we recommend storing it in the refrigerator.
- Fuels the body's energy "engines"
- Supports important cellular repair
- Supports healthy energy levels and overall wellbeing
- Supports innate immune response
Niagen® (nicotinamide riboside chloride) 300mg.
Adults: Take one capsule (300mg) every morning with or without food or as professionally advised.
Made in USA
How Matakana SuperFoods Subscription Works
HEALTH MADE EASY
No need to worry about missing a day, your subscription order will be conveniently repeated and delivered to your door as you need it!
Subscription members receive incredible savings with a special discounted price on all orders.
If you’re needing a break, going away or have product left over, your subscription can be paused, skipped, delayed or cancelled at any time. Just login to your account or contact us.
As a subscription member you will be first to hear news of sales, new products and announcements.
Always read the label and use as directed. Dietary supplements are not a replacement for a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.