These delicious, mild-flavoured muffins are a great way to incorporate Maca root powder into your diet. They also contain cacao nibs (a great source of antioxidants) and chia seeds (protein, omega 3’s, vitamins and minerals)! Easy, simple and tasty.
MACA CHIP MUFFINS
- Combine flour, maca, baking agents, salt & sugar – mix into a smooth powder
- Add egg and rice milk and slowly mix until smooth
- Add cacao nibs and mix through
- Grease a muffin tray and pour mixture into each – leaving room to grow!
- Sprinkle with chia seed and bake for 20mins on 200degrees C