Log in Register

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *
Shopping cart
There are no products in your cart.

Free Shipping on NZ orders over $60  &  International orders over $100     korean flag min

Written by 60 Ratings
Total votes: 1
Organic Fucoidan Ultra Capsules

Organic Fucoidan Ultra Capsules

Organic Fucoidan Ultra Capsules : Sourced from organic and sustainable Undaria and Fucus seaweed, our Fucoidan ULTRA capsules are extracted to the highest possible purity, 85-95%. .
Super Capsules
Organic Fucoidan Ultra Capsules
Salesprice with discount
Price / kg:

Sourced from organic and sustainable Undaria and Fucus seaweed, our Fucoidan ULTRA capsules are extracted to the highest possible purity, 85-95%.

Three key benefits

Immune Function | Joint Health & Mobility | Gut & Heart Health




60 x 250mg Gel Caps

Dietary Supplement

Choose Your Product



Our Organic Fucoidan Ultra (85-95% purity) is extracted from Undaria and Fucus seaweed using a new organic, solvent-free, cold water technology. These premium grade fucoidans provide strong, safe immune support for immune-compromised individuals and help regulate inflammatory processes within the body, providing superior nutritional support for immune, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular and gut health. 

Most of the initial interest in fucoidans originated from studies of the Okinawan people of Japan. Researchers found that the Okinawans had the highest consumption of fucoidan in their diet compared to the rest of the Japanese population. This along with other social and lifestyle factors may have been responsible for the Okinawan’s having an unusually high number of its inhabitants living well past 100 years. Okinawa’s older population was also generally more mobile and self-reliant, showed reduced heart disease and had lower cancer rates compared to other parts of Japan where the consumption of fucoidan rich seaweed was proportionately less.



  • Immune System & T-Cell Function
  • Joint Health
  • Cardiovascular Health
  • Skin Health
  • Blood Sugar Support
  • Digestive Health


Worldwide research into various forms of fucoidan extracted from seaweed show potential health benefits in many areas including cancer, down regulation of inflammation, priming of the immune system and support for the body’s healing processes. These benefits may provide powerful support for the immune, musculoskeletal, digestive and cardiovascular systems.


Third-Party Fucoidan Research for Health Practitioners


“Statements have been included for the interests of consumer health education and are not intended to imply that such ingredients have been approved under the Medicines Act for the prevention or treatment of specific diseases or medical conditions. You should seek appropriate Healthcare professional advice for any medical condition”



Fucoidan ultra capsules NIP

No preservatives or additives. GM free.

*Naturally occurring nutrient



Adults 1 capsule per day for general health maintenance or 4 capsules per day for enhanced immune support or as professionally prescribed.




Our Organic Fucoidan is extracted from hand-harvested Undaria Pinnatifida and Fucus Vesiculosus seaweed species from the pristine waters of the South Pacific, which is one of the last remaining natural habitats for these seaweed species that remain uncontaminated with pollutants. It is then extracted using cold water purification to preserve the bioactivity. Our fucoidan is processed under GMP and organic certification in Australia and is the most premium grade of fucoidan available on the market.



Q: If Matakana SuperFoods Fucoidan ULTRA Capsules are extracted to 85-95% purity what is the remaining 15-5%?

A: The remaining 15-5% is the rest of the seaweed complex. No other ingredients are added to our Fucoidan or Fucoidan ULTRA Capsules.


Q:Where does fucoidan come from?

A: Fucoidans are produced by various species of brown algae and brown seaweed such as mozuku, kombu, bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculosus), wakame (Undaria Pinnatifida) and hijiki. Our Fucoidan ULTRA capsules (85-95% purity) contains fucoidan from organically grown Undaria Pinnatifida and Fucus Vesiculosus, which are harvested from the pristine waters of Tasmania, Australia.


Q: How is fucoidan extracted from the seaweed?

A: Our fucoidan is extracted using a new organic, solvent-free, cold water technology. This innovative water-based process ensures that the fucoidan extracts are not degraded by harsh solvent-based methods, so you can be sure you are receiving the most pure and unadulterated fucoidan available.