It’s the middle of winter and some of us are not particularly interested in glugging back a cold smoothie... yet we’re still better off with a dose of Matakana SuperFoods SuperGreens powder!
We’ve come up with this quick and delicious way to keep including these essential SuperGreens into your diet when a smoothie doesn’t cut it. Try out this tasty Green Oats recipe.
Enjoy 25% off of our SuperGreens powder! Our Mid-Winter SALE is on now until Sunday 12pm. VIEW SPECIALS >>
1 x piece of grated Matakana Superfoods Dark Chocolate
1 tbsp. sultanas
- Pour 3/4 cup of organic oats in a pot with 3/4 cup of boiling water and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Warm a bowl by pouring hot water inside it, then pour out and dry. Pour the oats into the bowl.
- Stir in ½ a tsp. of SuperGreens powder.
- Stir in 1 tbsp. of coconut sugar or 1 tbsp of maple syrup to taste.
- Grate 1 piece of dark chocolate on top or add 1 tbsp of sultanas (optional).
- Drizzle with almond milk.