You'll stand out from the crowd with this homemade hummus with hemp!
Ingredients (for 6 people)
- 1/2 cup Matakana SuperFoods Hemp Hulled Seeds (pre-soaked 4 to 8 hours)
- 1 cup Sesame Seeds (pre-soaked 4 to 8 hours)
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 garlic glove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250 ml water
- 1 cucumber
- Before bed or first thing in the morning, cover raw sesame seeds with water in a bowl and let as is for about 6 hours.
- Repeat the same for hemp hulled seeds in a separate bowl
- Drain and rinse both seeds and mix with all other ingredients in a blender till it becomes creamy and smooth.
- Enjoy this nutty flavoured hummus with friends and family - dip veggies (cucumber, carrot etc), crackers and bread of your choice