Terms & Conditions
Welcome to matakanasuperfoods.com. Please read these Terms & Conditions of use carefully before using our website.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Amendment of Terms
We may change these Terms & Conditions at any time. Each time you use matakanasuperfoods.com you are agreeing to the terms and conditions applicable at that time. We provide a link to these Terms & Conditions at the bottom of every page of the website.
Your order will be delivered to you in 1- 3 working days unless there are issues beyond our control. Rural Delivery could take a few more days. We offer free shipping within New Zealand (including RD) for orders over NZ$60; otherwise there is a cost of NZ$6.50 (no extra charge for RD).
International orders over NZ$100.00 are free freight; otherwise there is a NZ$20.00 freight charge.
International orders are shipped via New Zealand Post (NZ Post).
5-10 working days delivery time for most destinations.
10-14 days for more inaccessible locations.
You have an option to get a faster courier service i.e. 3-6 working days with a Track & Trace option for an additional NZ$20.00.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Matakana SuperFoods Limited is committed to protecting your privacy as an online visitor to our website. We use the information we collect about you to maximize the services that we provide to you. You may change your details at any time by advising us.
Matakana SuperFoods Limited is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our newsletters (if applicable) and to personalise your shopping experience with us. Each individual using our website is also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their user ID. However, in the event of any unauthorized use of your user ID or any other information, we request that you immediately notify us. We will do our best to provide assistance and prevent further unauthorized use.
We use MailChimp as our marketing platform. By subscribing to our emailing list, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to MailChimp for processing. Learn more about MailChimp's privacy practices here. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose. Details are only supplied to a third party supplier when it is required by law, for goods or services which you have purchased or to protect Matakana SuperFoods Limited copyright, trademarks and other legal rights.
All information matakanasuperfoods.com receives from its customers is protected by our secure server. Furthermore, all customer data collected is secured against unauthorized use or access. We use DPS hosted payment gateway with ANZ Bank Ltd merchant services as well as Paypal which are secured by SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology and process payment process on behalf of Matakana SuperFoods Limited. We do not store credit card information on our servers.
Cancellations, Returns and Refund Policy
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but should you wish to return any item to us, we will be happy to refund or replace a product subject to the following conditions:
1. We will provide a full refund or replacement (at your election) if the quality of goods delivered is unacceptable (proof may be required). This is on the condition that you contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods either by phone or email (to be obtained from the website). We recommend you check the contents of your parcel prior to signing the courier.
2. Before returning any goods, the customer must contact MATAKANA SUPERFOODS by phone or email (to be obtained from the website).
3. We do not accept cancellations once your order has been handed to our courier for delivery.
4. We do not provide refunds for change of mind returns.
5. All eligible refund requests will be processed within 30 days.
6. Subject to the terms above, we are happy to refund or replace any item requested within 30 days of delivery.
You can choose one of the payment methods below for your order each time you place an order.
- Credit Card Payment via DPS credit card payment gateway or Paypal All credit card transactions are processed in New Zealand in New Zealand dollars (NZD). Some banks may charge an overseas transaction fee and/or foreign currency exchange fee for purchases outside of New Zealand. New Zealand.
- Direct Credit via DPS Account2Account option.
All prices on our website are represented in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and include New Zealand goods and services tax (GST). All prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to alter our prices for any reason at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to (or inability to access) our website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from our website, your use of (or reliance on) any of the information or materials available on our website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
If you have any complaints about the matakanasuperfoods.com service, please contact us here.