Terms & Conditions
Welcome to matakanasuperfoods.com. Please read these Terms & Conditions of use carefully before using our website.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Amendment of Terms
We may change these Terms & Conditions at any time. Each time you use matakanasuperfoods.com you are agreeing to the terms and conditions applicable at that time. We provide a link to these Terms & Conditions at the bottom of every page of the website.
Your order will be delivered to you in 1- 3 working days unless there are issues beyond our control. Rural Delivery could take a few more days. We offer free shipping within New Zealand (including RD) for orders over NZ$60; otherwise there is a cost of NZ$6.50 (no extra charge for RD).
International orders over NZ$150.00 are free freight; otherwise there is a NZ$30.00 freight charge.
International orders are shipped via New Zealand Post (NZ Post).
Expected delivery time is 5-10 working days for most destinations, however can be 10-14 days for more inaccessible locations.
For international orders over NZ$150.00, you have an option to get a faster courier service i.e. 3-6 working days with a Track & Trace option for an additional NZ$30.00.
For international orders under NZ$150.00, you have an option to get a faster courier service i.e. 3-6 working days with a Track & Trace option for an additional NZ$20.00.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Matakana SuperFoods Limited is committed to protecting your privacy as an online visitor to our website. We use the information we collect about you to maximize the services that we provide to you. You may change your details at any time by advising us.
Matakana SuperFoods Limited is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our newsletters (if applicable) and to personalise your shopping experience with us. Each individual using our website is also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their user ID. However, in the event of any unauthorized use of your user ID or any other information, we request that you immediately notify us. We will do our best to provide assistance and prevent further unauthorized use.
We use MailChimp as our marketing platform. By subscribing to our emailing list, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to MailChimp for processing. Learn more about MailChimp's privacy practices here. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose. Details are only supplied to a third party supplier when it is required by law, for goods or services which you have purchased or to protect Matakana SuperFoods Limited copyright, trademarks and other legal rights.
All information matakanasuperfoods.com receives from its customers is protected by our secure server. Furthermore, all customer data collected is secured against unauthorized use or access. We use DPS hosted payment gateway with ANZ Bank Ltd merchant services as well as Paypal which are secured by SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology and process payment process on behalf of Matakana SuperFoods Limited. We do not store credit card information on our servers.
Cancellations, Returns and Refund Policy
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but should you wish to return any item to us, we will be happy to refund or replace a product subject to the following conditions:
1. We will provide a full refund or replacement (at your election) if the quality of goods delivered is unacceptable (proof may be required). This is on the condition that you contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods either by phone or email (to be obtained from the website). We recommend you check the contents of your parcel prior to signing the courier.
2. Before returning any goods, the customer must contact MATAKANA SUPERFOODS by phone or email (to be obtained from the website).
3. We do not accept cancellations once your order has been handed to our courier for delivery.
4. We do not provide refunds for change of mind returns.
5. All eligible refund requests will be processed within 30 days.
6. Subject to the terms above, we are happy to refund or replace any item requested within 30 days of delivery.
You can choose one of the payment methods below for your order each time you place an order.
- Credit Card Payment via DPS credit card payment gateway or Paypal All credit card transactions are processed in New Zealand in New Zealand dollars (NZD). Some banks may charge an overseas transaction fee and/or foreign currency exchange fee for purchases outside of New Zealand. New Zealand.
- Direct Credit via DPS Account2Account option.
All prices on our website are represented in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and include New Zealand goods and services tax (GST). All prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to alter our prices for any reason at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to (or inability to access) our website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from our website, your use of (or reliance on) any of the information or materials available on our website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
If you have any complaints about the matakanasuperfoods.com service, please contact us here.
Matakana Superfoods Referral Program
To earn credits, users must enter the email address associated with their Matakana SuperFoods account in the referral program module when generating a referral URL Users will earn credits towards future purchases if:
• The person being referred is a first-time customer of Matakana Superfoods on the www.matakanasuperfoods.co.nz website; and
• The referring user has previously purchased Matakana SuperFoods from www.matakanasuperfoods.co.nz
• Once the person being referred completes a qualifying purchase, the referring user will be credited with the credit amount described in the referral invitation or accompanying promotional materials for each qualified referral. The actual credit will be determined by Matakana SuperFoods, in its sole discretion, as specified on the credits page. If the credit consists of a credit to the user’s account, such credit may only be applied in the amount specified by Matakana SuperFoods towards the member’s purchase of future products or services from Matakana SuperFoods. A user may attain an unlimited number of qualified referrals, but any qualified referral shall be subject to review and/or verification at any time by Matakana SuperFoods and it is in the sole discretion of Matakana SuperFoods as to the legitimacy and validity of such qualified referral.
Qualified referral means that all the following conditions are met:
• The person being referred uses the invitation link to create their code;
• The person being referred places an eligible order;
• The person being referred has not previously made a purchase (as determined by Matakana Superfoods Ltd in its sole discretion).
Sharing Invitation Links
• Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes, and only shared with personal connections that will appreciate receiving these invitations.
• Invitation links should not be published or distributed where there is no reasonable basis for believing that all or most of the recipients are personal friends or family. For example, invitation links should not be distributed via commercial websites (such as coupon websites or Reddit).
• Use of any automated system, script or macro to participate in the program or generate referrals is strictly prohibited. Matakana SuperFoods Ltd reserves the right to revoke or refuse to issue any credit for referrals that it suspects were generated through improper channels.
• Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a unique referral link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” in Matakana SuperFoods’ sole discretion is expressly prohibited and is grounds for deactivation of his or her invitation link, exclusion from the program, and revocation of all related credits.
Program Conditions and Limitations
• Customers may not participate in the program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations. We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Referral Program Terms and Conditions and the methods through which any credits may be earned.
• Credits have absolutely no monetary value and may not, under any circumstances, be redeemed for cash or any cash equivalent including but not limited to gift cards, certificates, or refunds. Matakana SuperFoods may may cancel, amend or revoke the credit at any time for any reason.
• Credits are personal to the rewarded user and are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold, whether by operation of law or otherwise. Upon termination of the program or any portion thereof for any reason, or upon cancellation of a user’s account for any reason, any unredeemed credits (including without limitation any unapplied credits) accumulated are forfeited.
• You cannot refer yourself to generate referrals and earn credits. Users may not participate with multiple or fake email addresses or accounts, or use fictitious identities or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the program or earn credits.
Termination and Changes
• Matakana SuperFoods may suspend or terminate the program or a user’s ability to participate in the program at any time for any reason.
Updates to the Terms
• Matakana SuperFoods may modify these Referral Program Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect your ability to use the Program, subject to our compliance with applicable laws.rral credit and the referred person's promo code as well as both parties' inability to participate in this or future promotions. Referral credit cannot be applied to previous purchases, and is not redeemable for cash. This referral program is subject to modification or termination at any time without notice in our sole discretion.