210g MSF Pancake Mix
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
Pinch of salt
1 1/2 cup of milk
1/4 cup extra milk (if needed)
1. Sift the pancake mix, baking powder and bicarbonate soda into a medium bowl. Add salt. Make a “hole” in the centre.
2. In a seperate bowl, lightly beat the eggs with a whisk or fork. Add milk to the eggs.
3. Pour the mixed eggs and milk into the hole in the flour mixture.
4. Using a whisk, beat until all the liquid is absorbed and the mixture is smooth. If mixture is too thick slowly add extra milk.
5. Cover the bowl and leave for 15-20 minutes.
6. Heat a griddle or heavy-based frying pan to medium temperature and lightly brush with oil. At this stage, you may need to add a little extra milk again. (Note: if you add too much milk, batter will be runny and pancakes will be flat).
7. Drop large spoonfuls of the batter mixture onto the griddle and leave for about a minute or until underside is cooked.
8. Flip pancakes over and cook untill golden brown and cooked through.
Serve with maple syrup, coconut nectar, sliced banana, fruit compote, whipped cream or your favourite toppings.
Reseal pouch and store in a cool dry place or refrigerate for maximum shelf-life.
Cassava flour (62%), organic coconut flour (23%), organic coconut sugar (15%). No preservatives or additives.
Packed in a facility that may have exposure to nuts and sesame seeds.
Packed in New Zealand from imported ingredients.