Check out these delicious, protein rich hemp & chocolate muffins!
Ingredients (12 muffins)
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Matakana SuperFoods' Hemp Baking Flour
- 3/4 cup Matakana SuperFoods' cocoa powder
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup homemade/DIY hemp milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cacao nibs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 220°C. Line the muffin pan with paper cups.
Melt the butter and set aside.
Mix ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl: flours, cacao powder, baking powder, coconut sugar and salt.
In a second bowl, whisk together eggs, oil or melted butter and vanilla bean powder.
Pour both mixtures together and mix until they get combined.
- Add cacao nibs and chocolate chips (or chopped nuts if you prefer)
Bake at 180°C for 20 to 25 minutes, or until baked all the way through. This depends on your oven. You can test with a toothpick to check if muffins are ready to eat.